BBQ Pineapple Pulled Pork
- Rub pork shoulder all over with all purpose seasoning and place in slow cooker.
- Dump can of pineapples (undrained) over pork.
- Pour bottle of barbecue sauce over pork.
- Lift pork a little to let the sauce get underneath.
- Cook on high for six (6) hours or low for ten (10) hours.
- Shred in the pot and mix with the juice.
Strain & serve!
- one 4 – 6 pound pork shoulder (I bought a pork roast, I’m not sure the difference, but it looked good/less fatty– I’d never bought pork before, so we’ll see how this one works!)
- all purpose seasoning
- one bottle of barbecue sauce (you can buy low-sugar BBQ or just use half the bottle to lessen the sugar)
- one 15 ounce can of diced pineapples, undrained