Disadvantages of Manual TestingMonday, May 5, 2014
Disadvantages of Manual Testing
• Manual Testing requires more time or more resources, some times both
• Performance testing is impractical in manual testing.
• Less Accuracy
• Executing same tests again and again time taking process as well as Tedious.
• GUI Objects Size difference and Color combinations etc.. are not easy to find in Manual Testing.
• Not Suitable for Large scale projects and time bounded projects.
• Batch Testing is not possible, for each and every test execution Human user interaction is mandatory.
• Manual Test Case scope is very limited, if it is Automate
Additional text has been truncated due to copyright reasons. Things without URLs and private things don't get truncated.